Dear Patients and Guests,
Our dental office has been seeing patients since the Governor gave approval early May. We currently and have been taking extra measures to insure your safety.
- The changes we have made are in compliance with the ADA and the CDA (American Dental Association; California Dental Association).
- They include:
- Temperature is being taken.
- Screeners are being used and filled out.
- Our waiting room no longer offers unnecessary items, such as magazines, toys, etc.
- We are social distancing where possible.
- We require masks when entering and exiting the building.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate these times.