Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best possible care.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Doctor will do comprehensive dental exam, and an oral cancer screening. They will check your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis.
- Doctor will then recommend a hygiene appointment with one of our Registered Dental Hygienists.
- The doctor will also develop an individualized treatment plan for you and then go over it with you in a consultation. Together you will prioritize the plan, including any immediate issues that need to be addressed.
- Once you have prioritized your treatment plan with the doctor, you will see the patient coordinator to schedule your next visits, have a complimentary insurance benefits check, and handle payment for your visit
Regular Checkups are an Important Part of Maintaining a Healthy Smile!
The American Dental Association recommends a visit to your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.
Remember to Bring With You to Your First Appointment
- Your completed patient medical/dental history forms; See Below
- Your insurance card